The Owners REEKY VENTURES LIMITED are based in 128, City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, UNITED KINGDOM.
Personal data collected and how it is used
We collect personal data from you in several ways when you use the website, such as when you place an order with us or when you register for an account on our website.
When you register for an account on the website to fully utilise the website and its services you may be asked to enter information such as your name, address, email address and phone number. Billing information will also need to be provided when it comes to processing orders, but this is handled through secure encrypted software.
What do we use this information for?
We use the information that we collect about you when you visit the website www.themmogoldminers.com in a number of ways. These include:
- To personalise your experience of the website
- To help us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve the website
- To improve our customer service
- To better respond to all customer needs
- To process transactions
- Your information will not be shared with any third parties without your consent other than for the purpose of delivering the requests and services that are provided
- To send occasional emails
- To send you updated about your order to the email address provided
- To send emails about promotions or other site materials which will be optional
How is this information protected?
We have several security measures in place to protect your information when you place an order with us.
All of our databases are password protected to keep your information safe. In addition we use SSL (secure Socket Layered) technology which will ensue that all of your information is fully encrypted when it is sent across the internet.
Your personal banking information is not stored on our databases
Sharing information with third parties
We do not sell, trade or share any of your personal information with outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us in the day to day running of this website, or to help us conduct business. We always ensure that all the parties agree to keep all of the information that they may have access to completely confidential.
We may release this information if we are required to do so to comply with the law or to enforce any of our website policies or to protect our or your rights and safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be shared with third parties for marketing or analysis purposes.
This website is not intended for children and all users must be of at least 18 years of age in order to use this website. This company will not knowingly buy or sell any products to children. Anyone who sets up an account with the website or otherwise provides us with information is stating that they are at least 18 years of age.
All users have the following rights with regards to their personal data:
- Right of information
- Right of rectification or deletion
- Right of restriction of processing
- Right to object processing
- Right of data probability
- All users may also revoke their prior consent to the collection, use and processing of the personal data at any time with effect for the future.